Saturday, November 8, 2008

For Grandma C & Auntie M

For Halloween, Grandma C got Mr. T some new shirts - one he could wear now (Peanuts) and another for the future (Star Wars!). Even though the Peanuts shirt said 12 months, it looked like it might fit Mr. T so we tried it. Here's the rather wiggly results of that photo shoot:







Back before (or right after?) Mr. T was born, Auntie M (not to be confused with "Auntie Em")gave us this adorable beanie (with matching socks). Before Halloween, when we were trying to figure out costumes, we tried the beanie on Mr. T and that was just too cute for words, so once again - a photo shoot! :)




Mr. T's latest tricks include standing on his own for quite a long time while, many times, holding a toy. He also feels grown up enough for finger foods, so we've been trying pieces of cheese, bread, Gerber puffs at Grammy's and whatever else seems appropriate. He's VERY good at picking up the pieces with just his thumb and one or two fingers and only a few chunks land in the chair.
So that's our update for this week! I'm about to finish a pair of the children's jeans I'm making and gearing up for that craft fair on the 22nd. I'll post pictures from that and the pants sooner if I get them done. :)

1 comment:

Patti Campbell said...

"Mr. T" is adorable, as always!!! Thanks for the note of appreciation! Love, "Grandma C"