Hi Katie, I couldn't find an email for you, but you won my spa giveaway from To Save A Penny! Please email me within 48 hours and give me your address so we can get that sent out to you!
Oh, he has so much hair. My little guy is 13 months and is still pretty much bald! Thanks for entering my giveaway and adding my button! Emilie @ Baby Loving Mama
They get big so fast!! Sorry to hear about his asthma. My sister still has it but thankfully it is very managable once your learn about it. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hey if you haven't yet you should check out my other blog www.cookingmommas.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Aw, he's getting so big. I miss him. My spring break is next week. I want to see you guys.
Hi Katie, I couldn't find an email for you, but you won my spa giveaway from To Save A Penny! Please email me within 48 hours and give me your address so we can get that sent out to you!
Thanks, Amber
tosaveapenny@yahoo.com
hmmm...maybe your name isn't Katie...=) saw the comment above and figured it was, but now I'm not so sure! Sorry!
I love all those smiles! He does not look like he minds the camera does he?!
Oh, he has so much hair. My little guy is 13 months and is still pretty much bald! Thanks for entering my giveaway and adding my button!
Emilie @ Baby Loving Mama
Super cute pics! Love the monkey towel, I have to get one for my little man!
They get big so fast!! Sorry to hear about his asthma. My sister still has it but thankfully it is very managable once your learn about it. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hey if you haven't yet you should check out my other blog www.cookingmommas.blogspot.com
Candi
Post a Comment