Tuesday, September 1, 2009

:)

So last night, Tyler was responding to us by placing his first finger near his mouth and looking very serious, sometimes accompanying it with a stern "no". Of course, our initial reaction was, "This boy is CRUISIN'!", but then I got to thinking about it and mentioned to Andy that we might not react too strongly until I talk to his preschool teachers. I thought perhaps they were playing a game with him or something that and he was doing it innocently. Boy, am I thankful I had that thought because when I asked this morning, one of the teachers thought about it and said, "OH! 'No more monkey's jumping on the bed'". HAHAHAHAHA. They had been teaching the kids that song all last week and this week, so that explains it!

Just thought you might enjoy that story. :)
Love, The Johnsons

1 comment:

Mommy Diffee said...

That is so cute! And wow he is in Preschool already?! Unfortunately Peyton has learned the stern NO in a bossy way, we are trying to get word out of his vocabulary ASAP.