skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tyler's Art Explosion
Since Tyler's started daycare at the school where I work, we have had an abundance of almost daily art. It's so fun and since there's so much of it, we are sharing with whoever will post it proudly on their fridge! :) Right now he is learning about circles. We have, what I like to refer to as an "impressionist piece" on the fridge where a small, medium and large circle on a page are colored in with dots and dashes. There is another one from church with animal stickers on it saying, "God made everything"...However, so far this one is my favorite.
HAPPY

SAD
I really feel the sadness - like he is beside himself. Hahahaha. Is that not the greatest or what! :)
1 comment:
How cute! "beside himself" hahaha, you crack me up. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment